Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello android:World;


I 'm writing this blog to share my experiences about Android mobile OS.
I am not a super android freak nor android expert.I just love it. :) I 'm still just studying what android is and its potentials.
This blog is to just to share what i learn about android day to day.


Up to now i have done only simple apps in android environment.
Since i'm studying Android App Developing as a module
 in my Degree,i hope to post about some apps with advance features too. [Mobile Application Development Module which also includes iOS app development]

This is not an android tutorial or something similar to that but i'll be posting the codes and samples of the projects i am going to do in future.

My next post will be about some background details of android platform.
Hope you'll be in touch because i have some cool app ideas and projects to share with you. ;) :)

Please comment your ideas to improve this blog(what kind of [android related]content it should have,what style i should write,what sort of thing will be mostly useful)

If you don't want to login to facebook, Scroll down for the default blogger comment box. :)

17 comments:

  1. AWESOME DD... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanxx!!!
      Need your ideas and feedback. :)

      Delete
  2. not interested in android stuff :D but anyway, sharing your knowledge and thoughts is a great idea.

    Keep-up the gud work mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciated the good work brother... Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  4. නියමයි මචං. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep it up machoo... best of luck..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thats nice, I also like to learn Android in SLIIT.But unfortunately changed to BIT from DIT.So I am looking forward to your posts.
    keep the good work going.
    Amalan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankxx Amalan! I saw your Hello Sri Lanka App.It was great. :)

      Delete
  7. Yes it's awesome after updating to LOLLYPOP. My phone sound increased and battery life enhanced. I didn't faced any problem after upgrading. But to upgrade one should have patience of minimum 45 min, then it will be good. Don't get pathetic to see what is in new OS. Put some patience to update every thing in your mobile phone, Even I got some doubt on this, after upgrading - phone didn't shown sims and connectivity. But, after waiting for some more time, everything is good and now phone working perfectly.Please click ………. Philips Bangladesh Mobile Phone
    www.mobileprice24.com

    ReplyDelete